Thursday, May 6, 2010

IT`S OVER!



Freshman year is coming to a close today, which is a scary thought. It went by so fast. Are the rest of my years going to go by this fast? Will I be ready for the "Real World"? All of these thoughts and more are traveling through my brain as I just finished my last final. I figured this blog is ending as well as CMA 304 so I decided to write a little send off. It's been real and it's been fun and it's been real fun while it's lasted. I enjoyed the sensation of blogging and tweeting so I'm glad I got a chance to experience this. So with that, on the last day of Freshman year, I bid this this adieu. I'm putting it to bed. Stick a fork in it, it's done! See everyone in class! I'll be the one enjoying the refreshments that Dr. Fowles brings in...and dreading giving an oral presentation. Let's hope this one goes alright. Here's looking at you, Kids.

Love,
Marisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment