Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 2 of 4...two down, one to go


Today was slightly easier to deal with not reading Perez Hilton's. I found myself with a lot more energy today. Similarly to yesterday, I feel almost rejuvenated and revitalized. I had a lot more energy today than I usually do. I got up early, had pancakes for breakfast, and then straightened up my room. When I'm organized and my room is clean, I just feel more productive and like there's more hours in the day. I always feel like I never have enough time to get everything done but today was different. I can only imagine that it is probably because I didn't waste my entire day surfing the Internet. Instead, I also went out to lunch and got my nails done with my best friend and helped my dad work on the bathroom downstairs. Part of me finds it very difficult not to type it into the address bar when I open up my web browser purely just because it's like muscle memory. Another part of me feels like I have been wasting my time.

So long for now,
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment