Tuesday, February 9, 2010

About Me

Testing...testing...1...2...3.

My name is Marisa Anziano. I attend CW Post University. I am currently a second semester freshman in my Cinema 304 class. My birthday is August 1st. I am currently undeclared and have no idea what I want to do with my life. I am currently sitting between Alissa and Jenna. I am a huge Yankees fan. I have been dancing since I was 3 years old -- I currently take Tap and Hip Hop. I enjoy hanging out with friends, listening to music, reading magazines, watching movies, and shopping. I find myself super hilarious and I love making people laugh and being the center of attention. I have a really obnoxious laugh. I have two cats: Cleo and Skeeter. I work as a Teacher's Assistant at the Center for Gifted Youth at CW Post.

5 comments:

  1. my second attempt to comment on your first blog! woooohoooo! this will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute, I like all the pink :)

    - nhya

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveee the new additionn to your first posttt ;) !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a very interesting person, i must say! :p

    ReplyDelete