Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 4 of 4...home free

Today is the final day of my Perez Hilton-free four day weekend. I must say that it was a brilliant experiment to experience. I didn't really realize how much time I was wasting when I visit Perez Hilton's celebrity blog. The past couple of days I have definitely felt like I had more time to do other more important things. It was difficult not to visit the website but I got through it. Now I realize that I can obviously do without the blog. However, I also realize that soon I'm probably going to visit the blog and catch up on the 50 something amount of pages that I've missed reading while on my hiatus from Perez Hilton's blog.

Today was a very relaxing day being that we were off from school. I felt very calm, rested, and a peace. However, I have been feeling a little under the weather as well. Did you ever have that feeling that you're just about to get sick? Well, that's what I've had the past couple of days now. My throat is really sore and scratchy, which led to me devouring almost an entire pack of HALLS honey lemon cough drops. Maybe it's been my sleep pattern that's made me feel like this. I pray it's the latter reason because I hate being sick! But who does like it?!

It's snowing right now as I sit with my parents watching the Canadian pair figure skating duo at the Olympics. I love watching skating. It's so beautiful and graceful. Not to mention they have the prettiest costumes and the most daring stunts. The farthest thing from my mind is Perez Hilton and the not-so-kind words he has to say about a myriad of celebrities. I'm so glad that I did this experiment and put my all into it--I swear that I didn't cheat once! :)

Talk to you later,
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment