Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 3 of 4...almost there

The worst thing about this Perez Hilton-free four day weekend is that I have been going to be late and waking up excruciatingly early. I'm not sure if it's related or not but it's something that's been bothering me lately so I figured that I'd share. I woke up this morning at 8:30...8:30?! I had no where to be, nothing to do, no one to see--even though it's Valentine's Day. I woke up, stared at my stark white ceilings, and berated myself for being up so early. I tried to roll over and force myself to go back to sleep but that didn't work. I tried to take a nap later on in the day but that didn't work. And now, it's 9:41 and I'm tired...there's something wrong with that. Another issue that's plaguing me is that I have a Perez Hilton application on my iPhone...that little pink box is taunting me and daring me to break my streak.



Because I woke up so early and had nothing to do, I was so tempted to check Perez Hilton and see how some celebrities were celebrating Valentine's Day but I refrained. I went to Border's--my absolutely favorite place--with my mother and ran to the magazine rack to get some semblance of what was going on in the world of celebrities...my home away from home. My mother made me put them away and I got a Cookies and Cream Javakula from Seattle's Best Coffee inside Border's to placate and calm myself. I was so bored today that I even accompanied my mother on a run to BJ's...and I hate food shopping. It's my lease favorite thing, second only to the Boston Red Sox. So that's saying something.

Ta ta,
Marisa

PS: Happy Valentine's Day to everyone ESPECIALLY those of us who find themselves alone or without a valentine for whatever reason.

1 comment:

  1. Ughhh the iPhone apps are the worst! I actually had to move Twitter to the 5th page so I didn't see it right away lol

    & that drink looks pretty good. Next time I go to Border's I'm looking for that.

    ReplyDelete